Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

That's my motto as I travel around eating in this restaurant, that bistro or my newest love food trucks!

I have been writing restaurant reviews and giving my thoughts and opinions on various places since 2009. You can find me on:

Twitter: @food_chick / twitter.com/food_chick  (mini reviews and links to full reviews)

Yelp: food_chick  http://foodchick.yelp.com

I started this blog so that I could share and comment on the many other things that I do surrounding chowing down.

Stop by often. Feel free to comment, I will read them all.

Chow!
food chick

Please be aware that comment moderation is on so your comment must be approved before it will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.