Friday, November 1, 2013

#5THINGS

Someone "followed me" on twitter and when I clicked on her profile it read:

@5THINGSaDAY. Inspired by life. Just write 5 things that you appreciate today and see what it does. 

Well I think that is an awesome idea! So today, this first day of November, the month of my birth I shall play #5THINGS on twitter.

I already feel that I am quite fortunate. In life I have had many grand experiences and met so many great people. I am thankful to have always had the basic things in life--food, shelter, water, a social network-- as many people do not.

Today's list of #5THINGS will be easy and keep in mind I am thankful for these things EVERYDAY and they will be the invisible entries on each and every list to come :)

1. A home (and it is lovely too)
2. Food - I have access to and buy fresh, whole foods 3 times a week.
3. Friends
4. Healthcare - OMG! Without it I would have been dead long ago. I wouldn't say it is affordable but I at least I have it. Now there is Obamacare so I have options.
5. The beautiful fall colors on the trees. Sooooo pretty! I love fall, it's my favorite season.

What are your #5THINGS? 

Tell me in comments below or follow me on twitter and share there.

Chow! 
food chick

 ~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

NaBloPoMo November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.