Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's Wednesday...can we talk?

Happy Wednesday, hump day, get me to Friday fast day!

I am happy (for now), I've only been up for two hours. But I am happy. I slept well. I woke to glorious sunshine. I have residual happy leftover from last night's fun & funny comedy showcase--The Last Resort Comedy Show. My day looks pretty good overall except the visit to the orthodontist in a few hours, which really should be okay too. I am in the "settling" stage of having my braces removed. If all is going well I will get them off the day before Thanksgiving. Yippee! I'm a little nervous to have the braces removed. I know so many people who had braces and their teeth shifted again once the braces were off. That would be a real bummer. After $9000 and 3 years and 7 months of my teeth encased in wire (and me looking oh so sexy!) I deserve to have permanently straight teeth.

Anywho? That's what's up with me. What's up with you?

I will leave you with some words of wisdom.


A NICKEL WILL GET YOU ON THE SUBWAY, BUT GARLIC WILL GET YOU A SEAT. --Old New York Proverb


Make your day a great day.

Chow!
food chick

~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.