Monday, November 4, 2013

Life is like a sandwich...

Life is like a sandwich...enjoy the big bites. I am. I am taking all the big bites out of life that I can and enjoying it to the fullest because you never know when a day is your last day. I'm a two-time cancer survivor; I know how to live!

Life is like a sandwich...the more you add the better it becomes. Now I don't know about this. Adding? Adding what? More people, more things?... That can make life more complicated, not necessarily good or rich.

"Life is like a sandwich! Birth as one slice, and death as the other. What you put in-between the slices is up to you. Is your sandwich tasty or sour?" --Allan Rufus.

Ah yes, life is sort of like a sandwich only I didn't get to have it my way the way Burger King said. My life's sandwich has mostly been tasty, with a little rancid mayo here and there :D

Dinner tonight: BLT sandwich on multi-grain courtesy of
Silver Diner, Greenbelt, Maryland. Free for my birthday.

Chow!
food chick

~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.