Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Ends

Participating in November's National Blog Post Month has been fun. The event was helpful for me because I started this blog on October 29, 2013 with no other purpose than as a way to get my food reviews on Urbanspoon listed as blog reviews. Then I did a little poking around, discovered the Blogher network and the all the fun stuff happening: write a blog post a day, 30 day plank challenge, etc. The #NaBloPoMo prompts have helped spur my thoughts for other writing projects as well as for the food chick eats blog.

Trying to churn out a fresh post everyday, for #NaBloPoMo , was a not easy and I am glad it is over. Now I won't feel guilty when I miss posting something :-)  I will continue to write elsewhere and on this blog too. At food chick eats, the focus is on reviewing restaurants where I have eaten. I will, of course, continue to do that. My challenge is to come up with interesting and creative ways to share my love dining out and eating.

Chow!
food chick


~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.