Monday, November 18, 2013

What Your Coffee Says About You

I make a fresh pot of coffee 2-3 times a week, in a French press. I buy whole beans and grind them as needed. I prefer dark roasts and some full-bodied medium roasts. My cup of coffee is usually prepared with 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. of raw sugar, and 1 TBS. of evaporated milk. According to a survey by Clinical psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula, I am a "Latte" drinker who seeks comfort, is generous with her time, and on the down-side can get over-extended. I won't quibble with this assessment. However, I think how I ritualize making coffee says more about me than the way I take my coffee. Perhaps it says, I am a perfectionist who allows little room for error, and who likes things orderly. Likes to have a plan, and stick to it; nothing wrong with routine. Naw, that doesn't sound like me ;-)

What does your coffee say about you?
How do you take your coffee? Share in the comments section.

Click to enlarge image

Chow!
food chick

~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

3 comments:

  1. This is great.. too funny!! I'm a Coffee To Go person..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latte. I suppose I am indecisive sometimes. My daily coffee is fresh ground with a little milk. I get over-extended too. Fun quiz! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kathleen Howell: Hi, thanks for sharing. Don't forget your sleeve :D

    @holly c : Looks like we are kindred spirits, well except you don't do sugar. I was just thinking I need to cut back on sugar because I drink a HUGE amount of tea--black tea with sugar.

    Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.