Thursday, November 7, 2013

Why I Plank

originally posted as comment here

"... I used to do fitness boot-camp twice a week and we planked, and planked, and planked! Got to the point it was easy, even comfortable and my mind could wander rather than think about how much I hated planking and how many seconds were left for me to be in that miserable plank position. The big bonus was that my ultra-strong core made it a breeze to invert for fitness pole dancing.

I can't afford the fitness boot-camp classes anymore and slacked off severely on circuit training. Maybe the plank challenge is just what I need to get my core strength back."


I started the 30-day planking challenge on November 6, 2013 and did a 1 minute full extension plank. Today, I did 70 seconds full extension plank. I need to incorporate side planks, I was weakest at that so I think I'll do that later today. #30dayplankchallenge

Chow!
food chick

~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.