Let me tell you! It was one of THE tastiest breakfasts I've ever eaten. Spicy, flavorful goodness. You know which food was the most flavorful and that I enjoyed the most in this dish? The spinach. Next time I will add more. After eating this, I feel full but not weighted down.
- Eggs - Egglands best (2 large eggs)
- Harissa - One teaspoon scrambled into eggs. This is not my favorite harissa (not as complex and flavorful as Cava Mezze harissa)
- Organic baby spinach - add after eggs are cooked.
- Garlic powder - to season, I added after spinach.
- MorningStar Farms Mushroom Lover's Burger - 1 burger, cook it then dice or cut up and add to eggs and spinach.
- Quinoa - I keep cooked quinoa on hand to eat or add to dishes.
Give this dish a try for breakfast or brunch. Let me know how you like it.
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)