Monday, January 13, 2014

Quick 'n' Easy: Quinoa and Indian spinach

A few nights ago I created such a yummy-licious dish. Again, it was developed based on what I already had on hand and was having a taste for. I had been craving Tandoor Chef Palak Paneer all week. Every time I opened the freezer it called to me. I held off eating it because I didn't want to be bloated from the high sodium content. Yesterday morning I made a pot quinoa to have hand. Quinoa is versatile; it's good for breakfast, as a side dish or in place of rice or pasta. Last night I decided to combine the Palak Paneer and quinoa, and top it off with a sprinkling of Ocean Spray Craisins. Delicious, delicious, delicious!


Try it...let me know how you like it.

Chow!
food chick


~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.