Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Sunday

It has been a Happy Sunday. The weather is gorgeous. I've stolen a few minutes for myself to just sit and soak up some sun-rays. That feels sooo very good!

I seriously considered returning to Le Diplomate for brunch but decided to head to MOM's (My Organic Market) instead and pick up stuff to make brunch.

The spread: Edesia's Mimosa small-batch ice cream, Grindstone Neck of Maine smoked mussels, Homestead Farms tomatoes and garlic, Olivia's spinach, Seedlander crisp breads, Applegate uncured Genoa salami, Sartori basil & olive oil asiago cheese.

I dropped by Bowie's Farm Market specifically to get Edesia's small batch ice cream. I was hoping for roasted pistachio ice cream but they did not have it. Instead they had Mimosa ice cream. Even better! Perfect for brunch, right?


Edesia' Mimosa ice cream, fresh sauteed spinach w/ garlic cloves,
grape tomatoes, and smoke mussels.


Chow!
food chick

~~:~~
Eat, drink, be merry and validate for parking (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me. Thanks.